Thursday 1 June 2017

***CSI- color stories inspiration #231***

Happy Thursday hello!


Here we are again at the beginning of the month with another major case file at CSI - color stories inspiration!


This case file is full of colour and led me on one of those scrapping journeys that takes you out of your comfort zone and makes you create something a bit different!

So without further ado here it is....






And here is the case file .....#231





I used All 5 colours from the Scheme

My Evidence used was:

* stripes
* Animals
* Speech Bubbles
* Stars

My testimony used was:

* Write your story in a speech bubble
* Write your journaling as a series of exclamations
* inspiration words: super, wow, awesome




Here are the close ups.




My journaling was about a super day we had when William, myself and Grandad went on a day boat trip over to  Skomer Island which is just off the Pembrokeshire coastline. The island is famous for its birdlife, in particularly its Puffins depending on the time of year. It is possible to walk around the whole of the island edge in a day, which we did. It is an uninhabited island with only wardens living on the island in the one building on it to study the wildlife.
William led us the whole way round the island with his binoculars to hand, on some kind of adventure! And we did see some late Puffins that hadn't yet left the island.




I used a variety of stamps with distress inks to create my background along with some paint splatter.




I distressed all my layers and used different textures with my cardstock and embellishments, from the glitter star to the textured plain cardstock.




I added some of my journaling as exclamations points down the side of my layout







The products used on this case file were:


Simple Stories: Life Documented: Words to live by
Inkylicious Stamps: Oriental Awakening (birds)
Docrafts Papermania: Mr Mister Stamps (star)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Black Soot
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Fired Brick
Pink Paislee: Stamps: Sentimental Series: Bottle tops
Glitter Star Stickers: Craft Shop
Prima Alphabet stickers #555351
American Crafts: Speech Bubble paper
Coredinations: Cardstock: blue
Teresa Collins: Everyday Moments: Sentiments
My Minds Eye: Stella & Rose: Hattie 'buddies' Herringbone
Lily Bee Designs: Yellow Dot
Indigo Blu: English Cottage Acrylic Paint:  Post Box Red


Thank you for stopping by my blog today

Hope you have a go at this weeks case file!


Ginny  :)


























No comments:

Post a Comment