Sunday 19 February 2017

More Than Words February Challenge

Hello all,


I have been wanting to get back to doing a few online challenges again for a while and this weekend I had a little free time so I got down to business and here is the first challenge I decided to do!


This layout is for the 'More Than Words' February Challenge.






My 'together' is my photo of me and my hubby. We were at a works Christmas party and took this tipsy selfie during the evening. I like this fun photo instead of the usual posed for photos!
I used 3 ampersands!





I teamed my challenge up with a Valentines theme and used Kaisercraft True Love paper collection. The layout is based on a large doily lightly inked round the edge.
I made a circle of 3 of the Kaisercraft papers cut into segments to make thirds for the circle in the middle of the doily.




I fussy cut some floral elements out of the papers to use in my flower cluster.
My flowers are nestled in some pink gauze material.




The Ampersands were from a 'Thickers' set and used to space between my fussy cut words.




I used a range of different flowers and beaded buds and some big bling with the pink dazzlers!



I used some Wycinaka chipboard, this BG Heart piece I cut up into 3 pieces to use around my design.




Products used on this layout


* Kaisercraft: True Love: 6.5" Paper Pad
* Kaisercraft: Cardstock: Aloe 12x12 weave
* Wycinanka: Chipboard  BG Hearts
* Creative Expressions: Dazzlers pink
* Scrapberrys: Stem lily white
* Prima Flowers: Nikko Danno #582081
* Live & Love Crafts: pink beaded Buds
* Heidi Swapp: Sugar Chic: Adore sticker
* Prima Chalk Pad: Dry Sand
* Thickers
* Pink gauze material
* Large Doily
* small doilies



Thank you for stopping by today!

Ginny   :)




No comments:

Post a Comment