Wednesday 1 February 2017

***CSI - Color Stories Inspiration #223***

Hello all,

Today I'm bringing you my DT layout for Major Case File 223 over at CSI color stories inspiration.

So lets start with a look at the Case File and the sketch that goes with it.





And here is my interpretation of the sketch and Case File.





Here is the evidence I used from the list 

* Gingham or plaid
* Stripes
* Trees
* pleats
* something curly or loopy
* something transparent


Here is the Testimony I chose from the list

* Inspirational words 'outside'


All 5 colours were used from the scheme.



My string was my 'something curly or loopy.
The Freckled Fawn chipboard words were covered with a navy embossing powder.
You can see the red 'gingham' paper in this photo.



I used a stripy paper cut into fir tree shapes for my 'trees', with rough draw trunks.
The Sissix swirl was cut out on navy cardstock.


A fun mix of pattered papers.


My rosettes were the something 'pleated' 
and something 'transparent' as these were made out of parchment.



My DS when he was little playing 'outside'  with all his toys at my parents.




The products used on this layout


* Liquid Pearls Buttercup
* My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Brads
* Cord
* Blue Fern Studios Imagine Ink Embossing powder In The Navy
* Freckled Fawn Word Wood Chip
* Bazzil Cardstock Salt
* Ann Marie designs red Shabby Gingham card 
* I Love Scrap Pops of 07
* My Minds Eye Indie Chic Nutmeg History Blooms paper
* Websters Pages Alison Kreft flower melody
* My Minds Eye Stella and Rose Hattie Buddies Herringbone
* Sissix Thinlets die - flourish border
* Pigma Micron Pen black
* Glitter stickers
* Tim Holtz Rosette die
* Red cardstock
* Blue parchment



To see what the other DT members came up with and to join in with this case file visit the CSI blog at

and see what amazing companies are generously sponsoring prizes this month!


Thank you for stopping by today!


Ginny  :)














No comments:

Post a Comment