Sunday 11 December 2016

**Swirlydoos November Kit 'Market Street' Reveal**

Hello all,

Today I'm sharing with you my Design Team Projects for the Swirlydoos Kit Club 'Market Street' Kit reveal.
This kit features beautiful papers from 49 and Market 'Botanical Heirlooms' collection. I adored these papers and as always the kit included some gorgeous embellishments!

I'm going to start with the

SKETCH CHALLENGE.

We have a beautiful new look sketch this month designed by our very own DT member Kim. Details of the challenge are on the forum HERE


Here is my take on the sketch.


 I used the papers 'The Patch' and 'Passage' from the Heirloom Botanicals collection for this layout.
There is some fussy cutting to create the flower embellishments and cutting into the paper to slip in the lace. I have used products from the Main kit, Flower, Embellishment and Mediums Add On kits.







SOMEONE SPECIAL LAYOUT

Next I'm going to show you another layout using the Duty Attic chipboard piece from the Embellishment Add On.


I used paper 'Faded Bloom' for this layout. I altered my chipboard with a Lindys Stamp Gang embossing powder Geranium Coral Blush, from a previous kit.
I used the Prima Memory Hardware Artisan powder 'French sage' in the background of my flower clusters to deepen the cluster and give it some 'undergrowth' background.
I have used the Main, Flower, Embellishment and Mediums Add On kits.








Next up is my

ALL THAT FLUTTERS CHALLENGE LAYOUT

For this challenge use the November 'Market Street’ kit and Kit Add-ons to create a scrapbook layout, OTP project, tag or card including anything that ‘flutters’ somewhere within that project i.e butterflies, dragonflies, bees, ladybugs, birds, fairies
More detail on the Forum HERE

Here is my layout


I used the paper 'Oasis' for this layout. I tore the paper into 3 and then turned the middle piece over and used the reverse side in my layout.
The sewing machine came out for this layout!
I used products from the Main, Flower, Cardstock, Embellishment and Medium Add On Kits.







ANATOMY LAYOUT

You may have seen this already in the reveal post but if you haven't this is my anatomy layout.
This layout is made from the Main Kit only.
You can find the SNAPGUIDE tutorial for this layout HERE











Lastly for today is my

TECHNIQUE KIT PROJECT CANVAS



I thoroughly enjoyed this project - a 12x12 canvas and some Bare Basics 'Love' Letters.
I did a Mixed Media background and then had fun with the flowers!

There is a SNAPGUIDE tutorial to go with this to show you my process in creating this.
You can find it HERE 

Here  are some close ups.




Thank you for stopping by today,
I hope you enjoyed your visit


This is a Design Team project I created for Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club. If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Ginny) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!




No comments:

Post a Comment