Friday 14 October 2016

Kaisercraft layout

Hello all,

I been a few days since I've posted, but this afternoon I'm feeling a bit lousy with a cold so have actually sat down and here I am!

Today I thought I'd share a layout I made for a challenge at Swirlydoos kit Club.

The challenge is the SGC challenge ( swirly girl challenge) hosted by a different Swirlydoos member each month. Our theme this month was finish the sentence, either in your title or journaling, of... 'Happiness is.....'

So here is my entry


And my 'happiness is'...... all of my family......

I used one of my favourite Kaisercraft paper lines 75 Cents.
The layout is made up of lots of torn paper layers from this lovely paper collection.
I added some black lace under the outer layers, embellished with some compass die cuts that I left nude, a Finnabair metal clock and some cute Prima flowers!


I covered this Wycinanka piece with the Nuvo crystal to give it a glittered look and used it for the dotty glitter line.


The compass pieces I left as they were and slotted them underneath the raised up paper layers.


Alpha stickers for my title.


The lovely black lace and the cute Prim Flowers add to the striking embellishments.


I used the journal cards from the 75 Cents collection to back my photos on.


The Finnabair clock I added between the layers and layered up with the Wycinanka title piece.



Products used on this layout;

Kaisercrafts 75 Cents; Shilling
Kaisercraft 75 Cents; Journal Cards
Wycinanka; Compass
Wycinanka; Best Day
Nuvo; Crystal Drops; Glitter drops; Aquatic Mist
Finnabair; Vintage Trinkets; #960278
Prima Marketing flowers; French Riviera; #586133
Black Lace; Live and Love Crafts


Thanks for stopping by,

Ginny   :)







No comments:

Post a Comment