Saturday 8 October 2016

'Happy Photos' **CSI Color, Stories, Inspiration Case File 214**

Hello All,

Today I'm sharing my Design Team layout for Case File #214 at CSI Color Stoies Inspiration.

 This case file was a lot of fun and I loved the theme I used from the Testimony and Scene! My layout is about a gathering of friends at a Halloween party. I do love Halloween!



Here is Case File 214 and the sketch that goes with it.




The 'Evidence' I used in my layout was;

* dots/ stripes
* monsters
* bones/ antlers
* vinyl/ plastic

The Testimony used in my layout was:

* Journal about a gathering


Here are some close ups!



The title chipboard was covered with the white embossing powder.


The cobwebs were painted with white gesso and then i added some Grit Paste to add texture.


I used white and black gesso and red paint for the splatting over the design. 




Products used in this layout;

  7 Gypsies; Paddington; Piccadilly
Dusty Attic; chipboard Word Pack #34 DA14506
Blue fern Studio; Chipboard Cobwebs
Stampendous; Embossing Powder; white detail
Washi tape
Spellbinders die; cascading Circles
Teresa Collins; Sequins
Buttons and Pegs
Cardstock; Grey
Cardstock; black
Indigo Blu; English Cottage Acrylic Paint; Pillar box red
Gesso; white & black
stapler and staples
Tim Holtz; Distress Grit Paste


Thank you for stopping by

 Please pop by the CSI forums and come and join in the fun!

Ginny  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment