Saturday 3 September 2016

**CSI Color, Stories, Inspiration Case File 211**

Hi all,

Its time for another Case File at CSi- Color, Stories, Inspiration.  Its the time of the month when we get a sketch challenge along with the case file, so here it is, Major Case File 211.


And here is my layout.....


My evidence used from the case file was:

* Solid Background
* Stripes
* String
*Stack Something
* Wood
* Chipboard

My Testimony used from the case file was:

* Document about a pastime


Here are some close up's.... you know I have to show you those!


For my background I used Prima wax crayons with water and brushed over my white cardstock.
The die is from Kaisercraft. I did faux stitching around the yellow Patterned paper.


The horseshoes are a die I borrowed from my Mum, sorry I don't know the brand.
The chipboard I left bare.



The photos are backed with cardboard to lift them off of the page.


I 'stacked' my embellishments, chipboard, string and papers.


My pastime, my life, my dreams, once upon a time were horses, everything revolved around either my horses or the horses I worked with. Then the kids came along and life changed......


Products used in this layout were:

Prima Marketing; Water Soluble Oil Pastels
Southern ridge Trading Co.: Chipboard: Wire Circle
Prima Marketing: Wood Buttons: Engraver#564964
White Cardstock
Odd pieces of PP
String
Kaisecraft Die
Black Pen


Thank you for stopping by, don't forget to visit the CSI forum pages and Facebook pages to see what the other Design team members came up with for this case file.


Ginny    :)






No comments:

Post a Comment