Saturday 30 April 2016

Tag album

Good evening!

Do you remember my Prima Tales of Me & You Tag box I showed you a couple of weeks ago here on the blog? I did promise you I would make some tags to go in it, and so I did!


Here is the Tag box to remind you.


I have made a simply constructed tag album just using a ring to keep them together.
These tags are made with the Prima Tales of Me & You paper collection matted on to a thick black card to match the box. Each tag either has a small pocket with a photo mat card in it or an area to journal.
I have used flowers on the front...... I couldn't help myself.... but the rest of the album I have kept flat for better storage and to make sure it fitted in the tag box. The embellishments used are the Prima Tales of Me & You Chipboard pieces, which have some very pretty little elements to add a lovely touch to any project.

So here is the front view but opened up to the left.


This is the view from the back of the album.


So here  some photos of each of the sides of the tags.


 I have punched the edge of this pocket. My edges are inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.


The photo mats are all plain black cardstock on the back to put photos. These could be turned around so you can see your photo instead of the Prima Papers.


Some of the photo mats are behind fussy cut corners, so they just slot in like the one above.
I love the little teacup chipboard element, but then I love Tea!!


These post card elements make great journaling spaces.


I tried to vary how to hold my photo mats. Here I have used a slanted 'belly band' to slot my photo mat in.
You can see some of the Prima Chipboard in this photo too.


The reverse side of the photo mats waiting for some photos!
And one of the triangle pockets.


My flower cluster on the front with some of the Prima Chipboard.



I hope you liked the end result. It all fits perfectly in the Tag box to be treasured. It looks lovely sat on my shelf!

                                         Thank you for taking the time to visit,


                                                               Ginny  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment