Friday 25 March 2016

Prima - Tales of Me & You

Happy Easter to you all !

Hope your all enjoying the gorgeous weather we have today for Good Friday, its been a corker of a day here in Wales. I had to work this morning but this afternoon I have been enjoying the sun. This did mean halving my scrapbooking time but it was lovely to get in the garden.

Today I am sharing with you a layout made with My Creative Scrapbook - http://mycreativescrapbook.com/join-the-club/ - monthly kit for March, using the gorgeous Prima 'Tales of Me & You' papers.

So without further ado here is the layout....


I love these papers, they are so pretty but have a lovely vintage romantic feeling to them. I chose two papers from the collection, The base paper is 'Belles Melodies d'armour'. The upper paper is the gorgeous 'Conte de Toi et Moi'. This paper I have torn large corners off, for a diagonal design.


On my background I have used a Prima Stencil with white crackle texture paste. Spritzed with some Tattered Angels mist 'Crème de Rouge' and stamped with an Indigo Blu 'script background' stamp with black Staz On. I also splattered some chalkboard grey matt chalk paint and used the Prima mask from the kit with  Finnabair 'Snowflake Paste'  to make the swirls. I added roughly torn small strips of Tim Holtz tissue tape in various places around the layout.


The chipboard from the kit I covered with white embossing powder. I then spritzed with the 'Crème de Rouge' mist and dabbed it as I dried it under the heat gun and added more as I dried to get the effect I wanted. I finished it off by stamping over it randomly with  Prima Finnabair clear stamp 'Crackle'      and black Staz On ink. 
I cut it in half so I could use it in 2 places.



I used some gel medium to stick some seed beads around the page, and used some of the Prima Tales of Me & You brads from the kit.
This photo also shows the layers of my photo mats where they have been lifted up with the help of some cardboard. All of my edges have been distressed and then I rubbed over some parts of the edges and the seed beads with Shimmerz Dazzler 'Spun Sugar'.


                                                  The alphas were from Kaisercraft.
               The flowers were all from the kit, a lovely collection from Prima backed with cheesecloth, also from the kit.                   




The little rosebud brads are so cute and finished the layout off.

I really hope that this page has inspired you to go and create!

Have a lovely Easter,

Ginny  :)










No comments:

Post a Comment