Tuesday 29 March 2016

March CSI Layouts

Hello all !

Today I'm sharing my latest 2 layouts done using CSI: color stories inspiration Case Files.

The first one is Case File #194


                                Here is the case file which included a sketch to follow too.


My evidence used was:                              
                      * stripes
                   * stars
                  * cars
                                    * diamond shape
                    
My Testimony was:                                 
                                                                           * add a string to your journaling                  

 This layout was so much fun to do, and the colours In the case file gave me the perfect opportunity to feature my mini - yes I have Mini Love <3   haha !

and as always close ups !


I used a The Crafters Workshop stencil 'MINI HARLEQUIN' with white crackle texture paste in my background, with yellow acrylic paint splats and red mist splats.


I used lots of items from my stash, the alpha's, wooden stars and tag are painted in a blue acrylic paint.  My papers were from Crate Paper.


                               I used various buttons in different sizes and colours with string.


I added a stamped and inked tag at the top of the design and another with my journaling.
The flowers are Prima , that I have been hoarding forever till the right project came along!



The second layout is for Case File #195

                        



My evidence used:  * vellum
                                 * animals
                                    * ink splats
                                * buttons
                              * String
                                    * tiny brads
                                * flowers
                             * hearts
                                           * polaroid frame

My Testimony:  * Write about a companion


So this layout is all about my Labradoodle dog, Evie. She follows me everywhere and if she had her choice would go absolutely everywhere with me!


I used Prima CIGAR BOX SECRETS papers for this layout. The flowers were also from this paper collection.


I used a Prima Color Bloom mist on the background and then pale green splats too. From my stash I used My Minds Eye brads and a banner strip of vellum.


My green painted buttons were from Prima. The 'Sweet' frame is from Heidi Swapp.


My typical layout includes lots of layers.


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my layouts today, I would love to know what you think !

Thanks for stopping by,

Ginny   :)








No comments:

Post a Comment