Monday 1 February 2016

A Layout using My Creative Scrapbook Limited Edition January kit

Hello All,

I have had a day off work today and have had a lovely scrappy time, after of course, doing the housework just to make myself feel better that I was spending the rest of the day feeding my obsession !

Today I have been creating with My Creative Scrapbook Limited Edition January kit. This beautiful kit is full of Kaisercraft  Timeless Memories paper collection.
This layout I have created with the Recollection, Nostalgia, Ponder and Memory papers and the Timeless Memories Collectables ephemera, the Prima stamp set and the Amy Tangerine alpha's. The two roses I confess are not among those in the kit, I am saving those for the next layout !



Here are some close ups to show the details


I used the stamp set on my bunting, to look a bit like stitching


Lots of layers, cut and torn to add interest


Edges inked in Walnut Stain distress ink


The stamp set again is used around the edge of the 12x12 to border it
and the ends of the banners


The alpha's are fab, they are foam and thick and add texture


Hope you've enjoyed your visit to my blog, please come again

Ginny  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment