Monday 18 January 2016

My Creative Sketches January 2016




Hello all !

This is my layout for My Creative Sketches  January Sketch challenge at My Creative Scrapbook
Click on the names above for links to their blog.


This is the sketch......


Products used;

Kaisercraft Provincial 12x12 paper Hydrangea
Kaisercraft Provincial 12x12 Hedge
Kaisercraft Provincial 12x12 Hampton
Kaisercraft Provincial 12x12 Toile
Kaisercraft Provincial Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft Provincial collectables
Dreamweavers crackle embossing paste
Folk Art Acrylic Paint Soft Apple
Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Distress Markers Walnut stain
Distress Markers Black Soot
Ranger Crackle Accents
Kaisercraft Paper Blooms
Creative Expressions Pearls
Other flowers from my stash
Corrugated cardboard



....and as you know I do like to show you the close ups, so here they are !







Thanks for stopping by

Ginny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment