Monday 11 January 2016

Kaisercraft Sketch Challenge January






Hello,

I hope you are having a good Monday, following on from a good weekend.
Today I have done my layout for the Kaisercraft monthly Sketch challenge. The Kaisercraft blog link is here.

This is my layout, made with Kaisercraft Fairy dust collection.


We had to use the sketch below as inspiration and use at least 80% Kaisercraft products on our project. I turned the sketch upside down.

KC JAN challenge

                                                               Products used:

                                          Kaisercraft; Fairy Dust; Pixie
                                          Kaisercraft; Fairy Dust; Whispers
                                          Kaisercraft; Fairy Dust; Star Dust
                                          Kaisercraft; Fairy Dust; Collectables
                                          Kaisercraft; Roses; Pink
                                          Bling and Buds from my stash
                                          Scrappy Cat; Glitter Glue; Silver
                                          Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Frayed Burlap
                                                                    


                 I added some silver glitter glue to the star and the fairy to make her sparkle !


                              I created layers using foam tape to lift layers up off the page.



               I love distressing my papers and layers. I've then inked the edges with distress ink.



The photo is placed on the front of a card that opens up to reveal the verse underneath. I Loved this verse and wanted to include it on  my layout but it didn't fit in with the sketch, so this was my way around that. I will also write my journaling about the photo on the left hand side.



                                I hope you like this layout. Thank you for popping by.

                                                                    Ginny    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment