Tuesday 22 December 2015

Scarlet Elegance

Hello Everyone!

Today I have a couple of layouts made using the  Swirlydoos monthly kit Scarlet Elegance. This kit has paper collection Kaisercraft Ma Cherie in it.
These layouts have used the Main kit and the Embellishment, Flower and Medium Add On kits.


In this Layout I used the crackle paste through the mask, from the Mediums add on,  and added a little of both Mica powders (Finnabair Mica Powder Green Opal Magic & Pearl Ex Mica Blue Russet), just to add a sheen, although the photo doesn't show it up too well. The flowers were all from just the one pack of Prima flowers Royal Menagerie 'Helana'. The Prima gold doily lace trim is beautiful, this is cut up and poked under the tears. The pretty corners are a Martha Stewart punch from my stash. The Kaisercraft Wood Flourish Twin Lamp post was covered with white embossing powder and the lamps highlighted with some of the Pearl Ex mica powder. All the beautiful butterflies are out of the Ma Cherie collectables pack.
Some close up's;





This is the other layout.


On this layout I used the gold Prima Rocquencourt lace trim, Darice black doily lace tape, Darice pink gem trim and  Petaloo flowers. I have created a layered effect just using the Ma Cherie Collectables, layering them up using cardboard/foam tape underneath. I added faux stitching with a white pen and pearl drops with Viva Perlen-pen Ice White.
Some close ups of this one;





I hope you enjoyed your visit to my  blog,

Ginny  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment