Thursday 12 November 2015

Shabby Chic Printers Tray

Hello everybody !

Today I'm sharing a project I've created for Bec's challenge over at Swirlydoos  -  November's Off the Page Mixed Media challenge. http://www.swirlydoos.com/forums/topic/november-off-the-page-mixed-media-challenge/



I made a printers tray in my usual shabby chic style.  I used two Prima wooden packaging trays, from previous Resin sets we've had in kits, and glued together. They had a coat of Gesso.
Then having decided on my embellishments I used a range of product to meet Bec's criteria of 4 mixed media products, these were;
gesso
gel medium
Prima color bloom spray Iris
Dreamweaver crackle embossing paste
Indigo Blu acrylic paint Pink Iced Gem
Distress crackle paint Frayed Burlap
Distress crackle paint Picket Fence
Shimmerz Inklingz First Blush

Other products used;
Prima flowers Lyric
Prima Hydrangea Petals Mauve
Prima Natural Bark shapes Stars
Scrapberrys Wind of Travel metal embellishments
Prima Fiesta flower Water Lily
Dusty Attic Vine Border
Fabscraps Birdcage
Creative Expressions mini glass vials
Maya Road Vintage findings Antique Sew Cute Scissor charms
Prima Debutante matchboxes
Stampendous Frantage Shaved Ice
Stampendous Shabby Pink enable chips
Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Mica Flakes Luna Silver
cheesecloth, lace, wooden heart, seed beads, chicken wire  from my stash

Here are some close ups;









Hope you liked this project and its inspired you to do some 'Off the Page'.

Thanks for looking,

Ginny   :)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment