Monday 16 November 2015

Bows Barrettes & Bling !

Hello everyone !

It's Round Robin Team 1 Week 2 time !!!
I am following Bec Genet's gorgeous layout, which was super pretty and girly. This is my layout.....


 
The challenge had to include the following; PINK, layers, flowers, bling ,butterflies, Mums, Daughters, girly, lace/ribbon, cheesecloth, mixed media and to use  a Swirlydoos tutorial.
I managed to include everything and my tutorial was Angelica's distressing layers tutorial.
 
I used paper line Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics 1908, 1924, 1925.                              
 
Other Products used:
Scrapberry's Rose Garden 2 Pearl Curls
Prima Shabby Chic Treasures Door Locks
Prima Junkyard Findings Vintage Trinkets Zippers
Prima flowers Lil Missy
Prima flowers Jenuine Collection Purity
Prima flower spray 500504
Scrapberry's Gardenias
Doilies, roses and butterflies, title chippy from my stash
Dreamweaver crackle embossing paste
Martha Stewart Around the Page Doily edge punch
Heat it up! Snowflake Tinsel embossing powder
Imagination Crafts Starlights metallic Paint 151 Diamond
 
Here are some close ups
 
 

 

 



 

 

 
 
I cannot wait to see what Rae and Kim create next.
Thanks for looking, please take a peek at Swirlydoos Round Robin Challenge
 
Have a good day :)
           
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment