Saturday 17 October 2015

Saturday Tutorial with Ginny at Swirlydoos

Hi All,

Its Saturday and that means I'm up on the Swirlydoos Blog today doing my first post as a Guest Designer for October! Today on Saturday Tutorial, I am going to go through how to make an Off the page project using up all those left over embellishments and paper from our Swirlydoos kits or any other supplies you have hanging around!

I am creating a plaque as a piece of home décor but it would also make lovely gift, and dare I say it, Christmas is fast approaching if you need hand made present ideas!!!!

Here is a peek of what I'm creating but if you want to see more, then follow the link below and pop over to the Swirlydoos Kit Club blog and join me there! http://www.swirlydoos.blogspot.co.uk/


 
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
Ginny   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment