Friday 30 October 2015

More Guest Designer layouts for Swirlydoos October kit.


Happy Friday Everyone !

I'm up on the Swirlydoos blog today with my final Guest Designer post for the October Kit, Garden Harvest.

I have another 3 layouts to share with you done with the main kit, flower and embellishment add on kits.  These 3 layouts are very different to each other and show how varied layouts/projects can be made with our Swirlydoos kits. The Blue Fern Papers 'Autumn Anthology' are beautiful papers and  I have thoroughly enjoyed creating with them. Then there was the 'Ceiling Tile', that was so much fun to create with !

Here's a couple of sneaky peaks,





I have been very honoured to join the talented team at Swirlydoos this month and thank them for this opportunity. I'm now looking forward to next months kit! See you in the forums :)

Please hop over to the Swirlydoos blog to see the full layouts. http://www.swirlydoos.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks for stopping by my blog  

Ginny  :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment