Tuesday 30 June 2015

Creating 'Boy' Pages....

Hi all,

You may have noticed that most of my layouts are usually very flowery and quite heavily loaded with pretty embellishments, so when it come to doing LO's of the male side of my family I do find it quite challenging to do a LO without a flower on it!!!
However, I do like setting myself challenges and stretching myself out of my comfort zone and find it is an opportunity to use other methods that I love to use like paper layering and using mixed media forms.
Here are a couple of LO's I have created this week of DS using these methods and i really enjoyed it, doing something different.


This first one is using Simple Stories 'Awesome Me' papers and stickers and alpha's.
With some added trims, a bit of punch work on the layering and some plastic mesh - love that stuff!


This LO is done on a Prima Lifestyle paper I've had in my stash for a while. This one I masked with a Prima chalk pad and then I did some stamping . Combining some a little paper layering, Washi Tape, Candi Core, bakers twine, some wood icons and alpha' and Voila!!!!

Hope you like them! 
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment