Sunday 17 August 2014

Mediums..................

And this is the other one I'm sharing today........ I have been watching endless tutorials, so much so I think my eyes have gone square!, on mixed media layouts, which is still quite new to me but something I really like and want to get better at. Anyway filled with inspiration from all this viewing I set to work and here is the result.......................
 
I used Glitz Design Distressed Couture paper backed on a BoBunny double dot paper.


 
Other products used:- texture paste and diamond stencil
Prima Color Bloom Sprays; Glistening Waves, Vintage Coal, Antique Gold and Sunshine
Prima flowers and Say it with Crystals pearl circles and Resin flowers
paper flowers and lace and heart string from my stash
bling and branches from a Swirlydoo's kit
photo background paper Teresa Collins Fabrications
Gel Medium
Pigment Izink Turquoise
water spritzer
 
Here's are some close up's.....
 

 
Hope you like this one too!
See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I just love the colour choices! Your Blog is very pretty, and your project is beautifully done. Luv to have you drop by my Blog www.stampinribbons.blogspot.com. Thank you for sharing...smiles!

    ReplyDelete