Thursday 3 April 2014

One of my favourites

This is one of my favourite layouts that I've done this year so far. It is using Maja design Vintage frost papers. I LOVE Maja design papers, they are so delicate, shabby, vintage, romantic, lovely subtle colour ranges, I'd like them all! The angel is my daughter in her nativity play at Christmas and the papers really fitted in with the theme. On this page I had a play with masks and texture paste and distress ink; my favourite, weathered wood; all the papers were distressed and inked; the other favourite, frayed burlap; the bling is prima say it with crystals, a doily and paper flowers from my stash, candy core, the title came of my cricut, Martha stewart clay mould snowflake shapes, spellbinders fancy labels 3, prima paper roses encore and Anna Marie designs snowflake die cuts with stampendous frantage shabby white embossing enamel.

No comments:

Post a Comment