Saturday 5 April 2014

One of me.....

Here's the page I did yesterday using Prima Fairy Belle papers with a photo of me from 2000, when my hair was short and red! I've had these Fairy Belle papers for ages not knowing quite what I wanted to do with them but thought this photo of me fitted well....
 This paper I thought just needed embellishing, without the need for more paper. I used some petaloo hydranger flowers and Prima flowers. The prima dragonfly from Stationers desk wood embellishments with some copper liquid pearls.
 I love trying to use embossing powder, here I have used stampendous frontage embossing enamel, aged silver and aged gold on my Anna Marie designs leaves and berries. A new addition to my stash also appears here, Prima junkyard findings 'street signs', love these!
 Another of my favourites are Kaisercraft wooden flourishes, this one is a pretty tree branch with birds, highlighted with some copper liquid pearls. And lastly tiny little wooden flowers from Anna Marie designs.
 Hope i'm starting to do a better job at this 'posting' thing!!!
 
Have a lovely day!!  :)                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment