Wednesday 30 April 2014

Kaisercraft Drawers

I also wanted to share with you today my favourite, Kaisercraft drawer units :) I have created a few of these now too! I love them and made using the kaisercraft paper collections they just look fab!

This set is the medium drawers, with 9 drawers,  really nice size to make a lovely feature but useful for storage too. I have my small bits and pieces in mine so I don't loose them! The paper collection is my favourite Kaisercraft one - Magnolia Grove.

The unit once put together was painted in Kaisercraft sage green acrylic paint, before being covered in the papers and then inked up with Distress Ink 'frayed burlap' to vintage it! Ive used a Kaisercraft wood flourishes 'Mannequin', just inked up a little.

The collectables that come with each kaisercraft collection are really handy to use as decorations as I have here, layered up with pearl flourishes and paper roses. 

I then use any kind of small embellishment to decorate the front but they also double up as handles. Buttons are good but find wood embellishments work well too.

Lace and bling add another little feature.

And the hinges - love those, also from Kaisercraft. Key hole wood embellishments look good too, although haven't used them on this one. Use foam pads to layers up, especially on the top, to make a real feature. Hope you like these as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment