Monday 14 April 2014

CSI case file 117

Hello, I've been busy for a few days but here I am again with another page to share with you. This is my layout for my first go at the CSI challenges, this one is case file 117. My inspiration for this page came from the 'something mind boggling' and 'infinity' and eternity, with our anniversary this year reaching 15 years, where has the time gone!!
 'Evidence' used was; circles, metal, flowers, butterflies, chalk pastles, numbers and ransom lettering.
'Testimony' used was; poem and inspo words: 'me' & 'infinity'.
My background paper used was Carta Bella 'happy little moments'. I used Prima chalk pad 'Turquoise stone'  to ink through a spotty mask in a circular shape, edged with  rough drawn lines that my title sits on. I also used the prima chalk pad for stamping the rings and the jenni bowlin lace stamp around the edge of the  page. I also used texture paste through another large spotty mask to add some texture.
The layered papers under the photo are; Teresa Collins; 'everyday moments- sentiments'; MME Indie Chick - 'nutmeg history blooms'; Panduro 'letters from old days'; sky blue plain cardstock. I used an assortment of Prima flowers and Kaisercraft wood flourish 'fence', painted with gesso.
 The swirls are Tattered Lace 'flourish' and a pearl trims from 'Anna Marie Designs'
 The natural fibre's are from Anna Marie Designs, the butterfly is a Create and Craft Die, metal pieces from my stash. Other bits used; platinum pearl & baby blue liquid pearls, lace, distress ink Walnut stain. See you soon.
csicolorstoriesinspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment